Here’s a sampling of where our team members have worked and what they’ve accomplished
Whether you’re a small or midsize enterprise or a big firm, we will design a solution that fits your needs and your budget. We work with organizations of all sizes — including start-ups, emerging growth, and middle market companies.
Some of the clients with whom our team has worked are below, followed by selected descriptions of what we’ve done there and elsewhere.
American Honda Motor Corporation, Viking Range Corporation, Intel Corporation, Form Factor, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Nortel Networks, Motorola, Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Saks Fifth Avenue, MGM Mirage, Williams-Sonoma, Crystal Cruises, Kmart Corporation, Autodesk, Technicolor/CFI, Bechtel Corporation, Federated Department Stores, Prime Wire & Cable, Mission Tool & Manufacturing, HEB Grocery Company, Safeway Stores, Northrup Grumman, Honeywell, Galaxy Desserts, Michael Foods, Cellotape/Landmark Label, Boeing, CalRecycle, Gilead Sciences, Medtronic, American Golf, Pacific Biosciences, Cytosport, HA Advantage, Crossfield Products, Puffer Sweiven, Liberty Diversified Industries, Plastikon, Del Monte Foods, Silgan Containers.
- Developed process and subsequently assisted a leading process automation and controls company to create a viable, clearly articulated and unifying corporate strategy.
- Created aftermarket accessory pricing and bundling strategies for a major auto manufacturer to improve revenue and operating margins.
- Developed corporate positioning and service offerings for a technology consulting firm providing interim and retained CIO solutions.
- Assessed market viability, appropriate positioning, OEM and retail channel strategies, and developed market launch strategy for an electric motor technology start-up.
- Developed and facilitated a strategic plan to leverage new vertical market opportunities (and brand extensions) for a global electronics and telecommunications company through differentiation and positioning.
- Identified target market segments and customer requirements to create new product development methodology, feature-set, and pricing model for a global telecommunications company, resulting in market leadership.
- Identified and assessed worldwide target markets for a new product from a major computer technology component manufacturer.
- Developed corporate and operating-unit digital strategies for a leading international entertainment and imaging company.
- Facilitated a joint European marketing strategy between a global auto manufacturer and electronic components provider.
- Provided strategic advisory services to a leading conductive cable manufacturer and distributor, identifying new channel opportunities and brand creation strategies.
- Identified and prioritized key strategic initiatives for an auto components distributor facing disintermediation by its sole-source manufacturer.
- Developed positioning & messaging strategy, and coached CEO to obtain funding, for a start-up provider of corporate data access & management solutions.
- Designed strategic planning process and developed corporate strategy for an industrial distributor seeking growth opportunities outside of its primary manufacturer product line.
- Developed corporate strategy, organizational structure, and merger integration plan for two leading regional telecommunications companies.
- Developed and implemented corporate strategy, organization structure, and revenue/margin-improvement opportunities for the merchandising division of a major casino resort.
- Assessed gaming revenue improvement opportunities, and appropriate positioning and brand message, for a major casino resort, resulting in market-share growth leadership.
- Created strategic framework to assess and integrate M&A target companies for a leading US-based entertainment and leisure company.
- Reviewed strategic direction, marketing programs, pricing policies, and revenue-growth opportunities for a leading luxury cruise line.
- Developed global strategic plan for an international consortium of feature film production and distribution companies.
- Assessed private-label pricing/positioning and revenue-improvement opportunities for a leading grocer.
- Designed a customer satisfaction measurement system for a leading international retailer.
- Assisted a major graphics and film production company and its subsidiaries with corporate strategy and planning.
- Developed corporate, marketing, advertising, operating and systems strategies for a Hungarian retailer transitioning to a market economy.
- Developed corporate positioning and overall strategy for an online industrial exchange, and provided oversight for strategy-design-technology integration from multiple vendors.
- Developed corporate and M&A strategy for a vertical-industry exchange, along with associated operating strategies, global expansion strategies, and financial pro-formas.
- Conducted market & competitive analyses and developed product/brand positioning strategies for an international networking company’s internet and electronic transaction products.
- Developed affiliate/partner identification and acquisition decision models for a leading on-line alternative payment (e-payments) solution provider.
- Created business model and viable revenue growth strategies for a generation-focused social marketing site.
- Evaluated online entertainment/education and television-web convergence opportunities to leverage a children’s author’s publishing success.
- Facilitated new product/service concept and development, corporate positioning, and ensuing strategic planning for a technology-intensive consumer loyalty program.